Best Places to Work
The Best Places to Work in PA is a survey and award program dedicated to identifying and recognizing the state's best employers and providing organizations with valuable employee feedback.
To be eligible for consideration, organizations must:
• Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business.
• Be a publicly or privately held business.
• Have a business facility in Pennsylvania.
• Have at least 15 full- or part-time employees working in or reporting to Pennsylvania.
• Be in business a minimum of one year.
Registration closed on June 29th. Good luck to all those who submitted!