Connect with PA SHRM and your Local SHRM Chapter to
stay connected with the latest industry trends, identify
learning opportunities, and meet some amazing
professionals that can support you in your new profession.
1. PA SHRM LinkedIn
2. PA SHRM Twitter
3. Find a Local Chapter in your area
The SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP certifications measure your ability to apply HR principles to real-life workplace situations.
1. A majority of HR Hiring Managers list SHRM certification as a preferred qualification when they are searching for candidates.
2. Those who have earned their certification report earning salaries 14-15% higher than peers who have not.
Get to a Conference.
PA SHRM holds 3 professional development events a year:
1. Legal & Legislative Conference
2. Volunteer Leadership Conference
3. Annual Conference
Hear from local, state, and national industry experts on the most relevant topics in HR and business. Check out our Events Page to learn more.
Pennsylvania and Local SHRM Chapters function 100% by volunteers. Volunteer and make a difference. You can:
1. Connect with Local HR professionals like yourself.
2. Collaborate, lead and sharpen your skills.
3. Make an impact in your local community.
4. Make your voice heard.